Friday, July 2, 2010

Sorry,...


I haven't blogged in a while. I have been busy with just life in general.
Update...Life is WHOA! right now. But I am happy.

I graduated high school WITH honors. I am proud of myself as the rest of everyone. At my school 2 days before graduation we have this big day in which the ENTIRE student body, parents and teachers get together in the gym and watch the seniors and remember good times in the past. You also have to choose who you're walk with down the aisle when you enter the gym and naturally I walked with my twin brother and the entire gym went ape shit when me and my brother walked in I never heard craziness like that before. It made my leaving high school better.

Graduation came and went and a few weeks later it was my open house. It was good. I got pretty drunk and everything went fine until my 2 friends got into a drunken fist fight and well needless to say It was a big crazy fiasco and friendships were broken, relationships were ended and there was a lot of confessions through it all. I wished I could go into detail but I don't think my friends would enjoy there lives told.

I got a job. I work at good ole' Mcdonalds am I stoked about it. Yeah kinda but not really. I like my childhood freedoms. But my dad said I needed to get a job and so I did what any good kid would do, I did what he said. I start very soon.

So on the girls end. I stopped talking to Alix and I did it because I needed to fix things that were going wrong in my life. She was one of the reasons and she wasn't one of the bad reason she just was a good thing that I couldn't have and it drove me insane so that's why I walked away. I talked to her recently and she said she wants to be with me again and I don't know how to approach it. I don't know. Then there is Lydia. She is a young girl who I have had a crush on for a while and well needless to say I started talking to her finally and I REALLY like her a lot. She makes me happy and I don't want to lose her out of my life EVER. She is gone for most of the summer and I miss her like crazy. Then there is Tori. Tori isn't my new girlfriend she just a friend that I like a lot and I don't know how to approach that. I have a lot in my head but I really don't feel like talking much about it.

So I am not going to college in the fall. I am going to work for a year and figure life out but I promise that I will go. I promise, promise, promise to go to college. I want to be successful and I am not going to stop from trying to be.

But I promise to start blogging more. When I can. Peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment