Monday, February 22, 2010

Bizarred to Being Enlightened

Ha, so today I had yet another snow day. It was good to wake up at 10 this morning and stretch my arms in peace.



Last night was really cool, I was laying in bed at about 9:30 (the usual time I go to sleep) and in walks Katie and Travis. Now Katie and Travis use to work for the tigers and they left me here in Flint all alone without them but I am glad to have them both back here. Travis came back about 3 months ago and Katie has been home for a only a few days but I didn't really understand how much I missed having them in my life all the time until they left and came home. But they both came into my room and I was watching Tool Academy and they both grabbed a part of my bed and made a home and we all layed there and talked and laughed. At one point Katie was laying there and she said "I missed this" and that made me realize like hey I missed this too. I like being able to have friends that I can sit and talk to without having the obligation of doing something that involves spending money or entertaining eachother. Just people who can lay in my bed and call it good enough fun for them. Eventually I drifted off to sleep and they left. I knew they would understand that I am still in school and going to bed early is a must in my life still.



The past couple days I have come to understand just how much I really do love my friends because I mean it seems that no matter what I do or how badly I have messed in present and the past I am always going to have my back bone of friends around. I mean some of my best friends I have known for a long time and only a few of my best friends I have only been with for a short amount of time but, people like Jason, Molly, Michelle, Tym and Katie who have been around in my life along time are the ones who have always stuck by me and my newer best friends like Max, John, John(Tym's bf), Travis and now Alix are the friends that I hope stick around for a long long long time because you can never have to many best friends and you can never give to much love.



So last night I had some bizarre but enlightening dreams. Well the first one was one of the those vauge types of dreams that only last for maybe 30 seconds before you wake up and it started out that I heard my sisters phone go off and for those who dont know I use my sister cell phone probably more than she does, I text my friends more than she does and well I heard it go off and for some reason I knew it was for me so I walked up to it and it was a text from Alix and I open and it read "I Love You Babe" and then I closed the phone and thats when I woke up. Now all dreams have a meaning but what the hell type of meaning is that, ever since me and alix broke up I talk to her for maybe 15 minutes and call it good cause she has her own life and I dont want to bombared her with texts and the fact that I had a dream like that was bizarre.



Well to my more enlightening dream. Ok so there is this girl I sit with in my art class and she is funny and sweet and very cool to sit an hour with and talk to. Well I had a dream I was sitting in art class next to her and she was smiling at me and I felt the smile growing on my face and I don't have any feelings for her at all but in my dream when she was smiling at me I could feel my heart racing like I had feelings for her. In my dream she was telling me a story about how her and her boyfriend broke up because she is tired of him calling her names and making her feel like shit all the time and the entire time I am listening intently and doing my work and then she stops her story and goes "we should hang out this weekend" and I looked up at her and she was still smiling at me and I could feel butterflies in my stomach and I said "sure that would be fun."
Now to clarify again I don't have a crush on this girl but for some reason I keep thinking that maybe in the near future I might. To be honest that kind of scares me in a crazy way.

No comments:

Post a Comment