Tuesday, February 2, 2010

Anxiety Why?

So I have a half day tomorrow and boy do I need it. But in my first and second hour we are having this guy talk to us about Tolerance and Diversity..I have one question...What the fuck are you thinking on making me sit through that..hello I am the gay kid at school..no one understands diversity and tolerance better than the gay kids...for real.

Today I hung out with Jason and Sarah and for like 20 minutes I got to see Alix. Which helped me feel better because I got into a fight with my dad today, which really sucked but I am not gonna get into details about it, It just kind of made me really sad from the already below content day I was having..

I don't what it is about me latly but for the past 3 days I have been in a daze of thoughts and questions and I don't know how exactly I am going to find the solutions or the stopping of my questions and thoughts. I've just had so much on my mind latly that my anxiety is picking up and I haven't had any anxiety feelings in a while because I have found a medium in my life that has made it tolerable to the point of non-exsistence. I think the reason why I feel the way I do is because my emotions are all arye and it won't calm down until saturday. But who knows, I don't, I wish I knew. It just seems that the only thing that helps me feel any kind of security latly is my imagination and Alix and since the past couple days I haven't a whole lot of time with Alix because there seems to be more important things happening in everyone else's lives except mine. Haha. not really.

But I don't know I hope the things in my head are only in my head, but I am beginning to think that maybe there not..and man do I wish a thousand wishes they were just in my head because then I could just vent them out and then move on but haha thats not gonna happen..but whatever, I guess all I can say is.....Welcome back Anxiety..believe me you weren't missed.

No comments:

Post a Comment