Sunday, February 21, 2010

Improve it

HA, Ok updating now. This past weekend was boring but brought a lot of changes.
I didn't go to school on friday because I finally found a good escuse to miss a day of school without being sick. I know thats bad. But hey I have only missed one other day this year and I am an all A student so there is no harm in that.

Thursday Katie came home. Katie is my other friend who worked and traveled with the tigers (like travis) and she came home finally. It was a nice to see her and holy shit I didn't realize how much I missed her until I saw her standing in my bedroom doorway. HAHA. I pretty much ambushed her with the biggest hug ever. But Thursday went from seeing a good friend to being very angry. But I will not go into why I was angry. But what I will tell you is that it resulted into me and Alix breaking up for good.

But, me and her are still friends. She sees me as one of her best friends, which was good to find out. To be honest I see her the same way. I'm not depressed that we are broken up, I am not sad and nor am I angry. I am completly happy with it because of the fact that Alix went from being someone who wasn't permanent in my life to being someone more permanent because she is my now my friend. I see friends as more permanent than girlfriends so Alix went from being temporary to being more permanent. Which is good because she is a good person to surround myself around.

So, Basically you guys wont be reading anymore blogs about my relationship with Alix because HA it doesn't exsist anymore. Now I am going to talk about my adventures and experiences I have with all my friends.

But as of finding a new relationship any time soon. I don't know. I like being happy by myself and I know I can be because shit I have always been happy by myself but finding a new relationship I am not sure it that is a possiblitly. It may but maybe not. I guess I got to see what happens or who I meet.

But alls I know is I have to tweek the list I made in Mr. Hall's class (My English Teacher) on the 20 things I do and don't want in a person. But thats the thing about life. If something fails and it doesn't kill you....improve it.

No comments:

Post a Comment