Wednesday, February 24, 2010

What a Whirl

So this past week has been pretty much cool as shit.

Monday we had yet another snow day because of the massives of amounts of ice and snow. Which was pretty cool because that meant that I had a 4 day weekend because I skipped out on Friday because I needed a break. But I ended hanging with Max, Paul, Molly and Jason. But before Molly came over, Max, Jason, Paul and I went up to Weston and played in the playground. It was crazy because there was at last 7 inches of snow covering the ground and there was no path to walk on so we all stan at the entrance of the gate and all of a sudden all 4 of us just start booking it in the snow getting our socks and shoes filled and soak with snow. Now personally I kept thinking "Holy shit, I have smoker lungs, I can't do this" then I realized that I was doing fine and that I felt great (I have realized running is such a great stress reliever). We sprint to this HUGE-MONSTEROUS metal structure with bridge, fireman pole, little random steering wheels, 4 slides and some monkey bars on it. So climb on this playground structure and we see the slides and 1 set of slides are 3 connect and Paul and Max started saying how those slides make there sides hurt because they are really narrow, then out of nowhere Jason goes "Guys go down that slide" and me and Paul were like hell no and then Max just kind of shook his head no and then Jason went down the slide. I kind of wished he would of just down the slide without having to ask any of us cause he ended up going down it anyways and it would of saved me, Paul and Max from looking like pussies. But Jason the entire time was saying dude I'll do it and its not gonna be that bad and he went down it and he was like "guys! that was a pretty chill ride you would like it" and so Max then Paul and I go down the slide indivually. It was funny I use to LOVE the swirly slides when I was younger, I am shocked I denied going down the slide to begin with. Then we all get to bottom and agreed it was a good ride. haha. But like a few minutes later we climb up this huge playground structure and Max goes over to the random steering wheels that playgrounds have and Max was like "what the fuck? why do playground companies put these on here. The playground doesnt look like a rocket or a car why should it have steering wheels?" and we all started laughing and agreed that yeah it is severely random that there are random steering wheels on playgrounds haha. But we all decided to pretend to be on a rocket and me and jason were the navigation center, Max was the commander center and Paul walked back and forth on the brige like the bald guy from Star Trek who does nothing but looks important and...well here is a quote by qoute of what happened.....

sometimes you just gotta pretend you’re aboard a spaceship.
“What’s our ETA for that ship?” -Max
“What’s an ETA?”- Jason
“Estimated time of arrival.”- Max
“OH! about 5 miliseconds…we’re going to hit them.”-Jason
”Speed ahead!”-Max
“It’s on our windshield.”-Jason
“Wipe it!”-Max
“Wiping!”-Jason
“HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA”-Judy
Yeah, it happened. But the night ended good. Tym, John, Molly, Max and Jason came over and we sat around and chilled for a while and chatted it up.
Tuesday- I had a half day and I had a good fast day, mainly for the self inducing of uppers. But it was fun. Nice quick day. Then I came home and took a nap and got up and went to dinner with my Uncle Tom, sister and brother. Then came home and called Tym and John to come over and then soon it became that everyone came over. Max, Molly, Jason, Tym and John and it was rather amazing to finish to nights in a row with my friends just sitting around having good conversation. I wished people now a days would actually talk to eachother for once, instead of texting, phone or computer. I wished people more often would sit down on the porch, a room or at the dinner table or anywhere else and talk and talk about whatever you want. I mean I think its more personal and more knowlegable of what you can learn by talking face to face. But I don't know I like to have good conversation and I am glad that I have friends that I can sit and talk to and not have to worry about anything.
Then today at school was really good. I got all my absent homework turned in and done and got to 3rd hour art and sat with Kaylee, Brianna and Sayde and bullshitted and laughed our asses off. Then 5th hour my choir teacher had no voice so it was good to not have to hear his annoying nerdy voice for once and then I finished the day and came home and watch Cold Case and then randomly Alix called me today. It shocked the shit outta of me that she called, It was a good shock not a bad shock. But It was nice to hear from her. Cause yesterday for some reason I missd her a lot. I mean I am fine we are broken up and I my feelings are starting to lessen, but I miss hanging out with her. I really do. She fun and I consider her one of my best friends.But we talked for a minute then she had to get off, she said she would call me back but in Alix talk that means I'll call you in 5 hours or not at all. But thats fine it cool to hear from her. Then Katie and Travis came over and we all sat around and hung out and I found out that Katie and my EX-GIRLFRIEND Johnna (who I dated for 3 years of my life) hooked up a few days ago. I mean I don't really care its just..wow..didn't think that would hppen. But whatever do what you gotta do, Katie and Johnna don't listen to me anyways. But I went to mall with Katie, Travis, Paul and my niece Madison.
Alls I know is I am loving spending so much time with my friends. I mean me and Max are becoming more like friends instead of just two people in the same friend group. I actually consider Max someone I would gladly stand behind whenever he needs something. Also Molly to, I am seeing more and more that I love hanging with her and just chillen and talkinga and not really doing nothing important just being cool. But needless to say I feel my relationships with all my friend strenghtening. Which is nice. It's always nice to improve.

No comments:

Post a Comment