Friday, January 29, 2010

Almost

I haven't blogged much this week, and It's not because I've been busy..ok well I've been busy.
But it's Friday and that means its the weekend and DAMN am I happy for it to be here. For some reasons my weekends are just the highlights of my life. Maybe because I am in school and school drags on to long for me now a days. But I got my grades back from this past semester and its was 3 A's, 2 A-'s and 1 B and I am pretty damn proud of myself.

So, Alix, sweet sweet, cute, adorable, beautiful in everyway Alix. If you haven't figured it out, I have come to more conclusions with me and her and the conclusions are she is the best girlfriend I have ever had. I have never met someone who honest to God accepts me for everything I am. I mean seriously, she finds me perfect in everyways and honestly I find her perfect in everyway. Her blunt honest truths, her whitty personality that always has me laughing.....just everything, starting from the inside to the outside. I mean I can honestly see why almost every person that crosses paths with Alix just falls for her. I mean seriously more and more everyday I fall for her, and usually something like this scares the living shit outta of me but not this time, this time I am trusting my emotions and trusting her and I trust that falling for someone is maybe what I need to realize that I am good enough for someone because I am far from insecure, I am not a jelous, controlling bitch who has to be up someones ass 24/7 but I have had only one insecurity my entire life and I don't know where it originated from but its that fact that I never think that I am good enough for anyone, especially my girlfriends, I always think that they can find better. I think the same way with Alix, because it blows my mind away that she thinks I am perfect and I think it blows her mind that I think the same of her too. But honestly I do find Alix to be the best thing that has happened to me in a very long long time. I think that maybe I could fall in love with her, Actually I know I can fall for her. But I am not going to be like the millions of teenagers who say "I love you" the first 2 hours of dating...I am going to make sure that me and her are on the same page before either of us say it. But as of right now me and Alix know we really really like eachother.

Honestly I don't know what I would doing if me and Alix didn't meet. Truth be told, I don't think would be this happy. Alix has become my world and I never say that about any of my girlfriends but she has become my world.

No comments:

Post a Comment