Thursday, January 7, 2010

A New Start



Ok, Just a little background on me. I am someone who the past year hasn't been much into relationships but, last night that changed big time.
I have been talking to this girl named Alix
and needless to say she is about one of the better people out there.
She is hilarious and extremely upfront, Which is the way I am.
But we have been talking and I knew she liked me since the day she met me, Like it was that aparent that she was really into me.
But the strange thing was, I was and am into her too and that don't happen often because I am picky because I want to be around people who make me feel happy and at the same time I can make them happy too.
But so we have been texting back and forth and flirting and planning on hanging out and stuff.

WELL! one day she admitted that she wanted to date me and be my next girlfriend
and ladies and gentlemen I am someone who really has to think about things before I can make this kind of new adaption to my life and I wanted to spend some more time with Alix and ya know get to know her on a face to face term. So I told her I wasn't ready yet and maybe when we hung out next I would make a decsion based on that.

Well, last night (1/6/10) she texts me and asks if she could stop by with her friend Nina and see me and of coarse I wanted to see her, because strangely enough I missed her a lot for some reason and well she came over and we all sat around in my room and we got all cuddled up next to eachother and even though we were sitting in the room with 2 other people Alix did the one thing that I barely see anyone do anymore and thats take a half second of her attention and give it to me, now I am not an attention freak or anything but when someone who is sitting in a room with not just me takes some of their attention and puts it on me thats just one HUGE green flag.

Also I was sitting there cuddled up next to her and how I was able to talk to her and how she responded to me and how she talked backed to me and was willing to be sarcastic and be herself around me is another green flag for me also.

But ok, well sitting there with her laughing, talking and being relaxed I was going to ask her to be my girlfriend right then and there but my ass got nervous and I flaked out, so when she left I thought I'll just ask her out on friday (1/8/10) when she comes over to hang and stay the night with me. But when I want to do something I do it and I do it fast, so needless to say I couldn't wait I had to text her.

I texted her and said "ok I have 2 questions"
Alix-"what"
Me-"do you really want to be with me?"
Alix-"yeah, more than anything...why babe?"
Me-"Will you be my girlfriend, like for real?"
Alix-"aww of coarse I'll be yours"
(the converstaion goes on but you get it)

So yep moral of the story is...I have a beautiful new girlfriend named Alix...and I am happy about it.

1 comment:

  1. congrats jude!

    i got 2 meet her.
    i will b posting some stuff soon for my blog.

    ReplyDelete