Thursday, January 14, 2010

One Week

"Not the gum drop BUTTONS!"-Gingerbread Man (Shrek)




So, today it's been a week of having Alix as my girlfriend and I know "Big Deal" and I am not making a big deal about it but at the same time it is because that means it's been a week of getting to know her and spending time with her, and I have to admit, I love it. I think so far my favorite part of our relationship is the abilities we have in making a conversation the most enjoyable, funniest thing in the whole world like we were talking about Shrek one day and what our favorite characters were and our favorite parts and quotes and ever since that we have probably talked about the movie Shrek almost everytime we see eachother or the other day we talked about what we would say if someone broke into our house and dude I got to say that was hilarious.."Hey, you can take the trash can, just take all of it, everything in it and everything and also take my alarm clock, that damn thing wakes me up anyways"....lol right?..but even though these conversations are random and crazy we enjoy them, we enjoy eachother.


But yeah, A couple day ago I heard Alix sing, because she was in the mood to sing I guess and well all I have to say is she is DAMN good, like she was singing along with Hey Monday's song 6 months and to be honest, I liked listening to Alix more than I liked listening to the actual lead singer of that band. Like at one point I just closed my eyes and listened and just really enjoyed that Alix had a talent better than most people I have heard. To be honest I have been around singers my entire life because my sister is a singer and so I know what I think is good and who I think is good and Alix is good.


So aside from spending time with Alix and enjoying every minute of it. I have been concerned with Jason, he's been sad latly and I am not one to judge someone on how people deal with their problems but I am concerned with Jason because he has been numbing is sadness and not really dealing with it. I just love the kid to much to let him dull his sadness and not have him deal with it. But like I said I am not one to judge at all because we all have our own ways of dealing with our emotions it just thats it, that's the concern, he isn't dealing. But I talked to him and I think I have a better understanding of what is going on and I think my concerns have lightened but I still am concerned because I don't want my best buddy in the entire world to be sad.

So moving on, I am spending friday with Alix at her house and I gotta say I am excited because number 1, I get to see her envirorment and observe everyone and one of my favorite things todo is people watch and observe new surroundings, number 2, I get to see Alix, and number 3, I think it's only going to be us hanging out without friends and that is going to be fun because me and her are the people who are always surrounded with people and always doing something to the time we both have had spending alone time together has been minimum...so I am excited to see what might come out of being around her and only her. I think I may get to know her better and maybe get a better understanding of how and why Alix is the beautiful person she is. But reguardless I am excited.

No comments:

Post a Comment