Sunday, January 10, 2010

The Week (That I loved) end...

"I thought I was a fool for no one....Ooo baby I'm a fool for you" -Muse


Ok, I know I update this thing almost everyday but my life is so bloggable that I cant help it. lol..but anyways.

This weekend was more amazing than I thought it would be. I got to spend all weekend with Alix which was absolutely...oh whats the word?....perfect. I also got to spend friday with friends I haven't gotten to see a whole lot of time with which it was good to see them. Friday was actually really random.

It was more random because there was no plan to our madness that night because Jason and Max were gone and those guys always have a plan. But friday was a night of learning. I learned that one of my guy friends has drama and confusion to the point to drowning. I also learned that my chick friend who I have aways known to be relatively confident in knowing who she is, is having second guesses on her sexuality and wants to see what it would be like to be with a girl. Which is cool she is opening herself up to the possiblility but at the same time it is almiost a shocker. But I am looking forward to seeing how that turns out. I also learned and observed that on of my best friends who shall remain nameless is getting closer and closer to this girl who has gotten her imagination sparked into a whole new world. But thats all I am going to say.

But saturday I think was better because not only did I get to see Alix for a second time, she looked amazingly beautiful in her new flannel shirt and black skinny jeans and Jason, Max, and Molly where all hanging out and doing our own thing. But like on friday, saturday was a night of learning and it was mostly about my girlfriend. I learned that when she is not completly sober she is probably the funniest person in the world. Like ok me, Alix and Nina were sitting in my living room talking and laughing and I realized that the reason why I was laughing was because Alix was the one doing it, just it was amazing the thing she came out of her mouth that made me laugh so hard to the point of losing my breath. Also I learned as I watched my girlfriend slap Nina in the face (I keep replaying that in my head...it was so funny) that she was exactly the right person to be in my life, like she balances me out really well..idk why watching Aliz slap Nina in the face made me realize that but it did. I actually obseved a shit ton of stuff over my weekend, like always but It was all good things.

I also came to terms with myself that I hope so much that me and Alix work out. I hope we last long time because seriously I am tired of the one week or one month deals, I want the long haul of committment and happiness. Thats my thoughts on it at least

But I will stop rambling....

No comments:

Post a Comment