Monday, January 18, 2010

"Woof, Coof, Foof"

So, let me ask. Have you ever had a weekend that just was so full of happiness and excitment that you know you will remember for the rest of your life?
Well, I had one of those weekends just this past one.
Now I am not going to reveal crazy details because what stays in my circle never leaves my friend circle. But all I can say is Oh My GAWD! what a great weekend, and its even more perfect at the fact that its exams at school this week. I needed a weekend of greatness and I got it.

Ok so updating on how I was excited to see what it was like to be around Alix in her envirorment (her house). Well, a lot of things make sense. I got to meet her family get to know what she sees and what she lives like. Well one of the better parts of Friday was getting to know Alix's little sister Mac. I really got see what kind of relationship that Alix and her little sister have in real life. Like I have heard stories and seen crazy pictures of her sister with pretzel piercings but that doesn't compared to actually seeing it. It made me happy to see Alix happy around someone that wasn't me or her friends but one of her family members. It kind of reminds me of me and my older sister's relationship. Which made me happy that there is one more thing that me and Alix have one more thing we have in common. One more thing we can relate to. Which is cool because I have dated a lot girls who were either an only child or they just weren't close to thier siblings at all. But I just saw some what of the same bond in Alix and Mac as I see in my sister and myself. They just made me laugh and it was kind of a breath of fresh air to see that my girlfriend has a big heart for people most important to her.

Well continuing with Friday, Alix and I just talked, listened to the Mayday Parade cd over and over again. We cuddled and just enjoyed being around eachother, I mean there was a couple of times during the night where Alix got pissed off over stuff that I would be pissed about too if I was in her position but even though she got pissed off, I realized that in a weird way I can calm her down and just kind of get her mind off the bullshit that fills her life sometimes. Maybe because she knows that I will not give her anymore crap, but I'll just help her clean it up cause shit stinks. But on a even better note, we stayed up to late and woke up at 6 in the morning and went ice fishing with Mac and Alix's dad.


But the rest of the weekend was just total bliss and fortune. I can seriously say that it was definatly nice to be around the old and the new people that make me the happiest.

1 comment:

  1. jude!

    ashley wants 2 have a get 2gether soon.

    hit me up soon

    ReplyDelete