Saturday, January 9, 2010

I Have to Say....

So last night (1/8/10) may have been one of the better nights of my life I mean seriously because not only did I get to spend time with Alix, I also got to really evaluate my emotions towards her and from what I have evaluated, I like her a lot. I don't get it though. I spent so long bashing relationships and saying how that love is something that you always have to make sacrafices on life for, but I am starting to see it the other way, you don't have to make sacrafices on life in order to love or like someone.




Mine and Alix's relationshp kind of reminds me of Shane and Carmen from the L word. I mean I am more like Shane in the instance that I don't do relationships but sometimes there is just that one girl who just comes along and changes it all. Alix is a lot like Carmen because she is someone not afraid to be in relationships and she is also a really good girlfriend in the process and also one thing that the character Carmen and Alix have in common is that they both are people who can stand on their own two feet without having someone do it for them. Which is one of my favorite aspects of Alix.


But I don't know, I just have a good feeling about Alix, a really good feeling. I am going to hang out with her tonight, which makes me happy and excited.


But anyways, I got to watch "500 Days of Summer" yesterday (1/8/10) at Jason's house and that movie was really good but at the same time it made me really angry maybe because here is this guy full and willing to be with this girl. He loves her and he is willing to be all he can be for her and then here is this girl who just doesn't do relationships and just says that her and this guy are "just friends"

but what made me mad about this movie is that it reminded me of my ex girlfriends Johnna and Abby because Johnna was disfuncional and fickle like this girl in the movie and Abby is like this girl when it came to mix messages of one day she is all over you and then the next she isn't talking to you and then months later she is together with someone else. Which is what happens in the movie this girl ends up cutting all ties off with this guy who is hopelessly in love with her and come to find out she gets married to someone else and then at the end this guy who was all depressed and extremely upset over this girl meets another girl who seemed about 10 thousand times better. Which I could say that this movie is kind of a metaphor of my life, shitty relationships like Abby and Johnna in the beginning and then a good relationship like Alix in the end....

But enough rambling.

No comments:

Post a Comment