Sunday, January 3, 2010

Numer 1

So, I don't really know where to start.
I mean have never done a blog before but since I have always loved to write I figured it as high time I start one.

But My name is Jude
I am one of those people who don't like to look to much into her past and loves to look at the present and my future.
For instants I have had a lot of past experiences that has made me who I am today but if I look back at it, I have the fear that maybe I will not come back.
Bt that is just me.

Personally I love to spend time with my best friends Jason, Molly, Max and Sarah
That's probably going to be the main synopsis of this blog is me and my 4 best friends
going on crazy car rides, partying and all the while trying to make something of ourselves.

But a little about myself
I am Jude
I am a lesbian
and I am someone you can grow to care for

No comments:

Post a Comment