Sunday, January 24, 2010

"Baby You Might Want To Scootch Over"

So I had another 3 day weekend because we had exams all last week at school, which I am sure i did good on, but thats besides the point.




So, Friday I had a half day so I went home and pretty much slept until Alix and Nina came and got me because I was staying at Alix's house and it felt nice to have it be just me and Alix for a night without any friends or obligations breathing down our necks, it was just us, talking, cuddling, laughing and just relaxing. We watched the L word for a while but soon Alix fell asleep on my chest and it was so cute to see her all snuggled up on my chest sleeping, it just wanted to kiss her face a million time but I didn't because it would of woke her up and I didn't want to wake her up because she looked way to peaceful. But soon after after I fell asleep and woke up at 8:30 in the morning. But I have to say even though Alix is still a relatively a new girlfriend it usually takes me along time to get use to sleeping, and being around my girlfriends families but with Alix and her family I don't have that problem. Like I feel fine cuddling up next to Alix and going to sleep without a single feeling of awkwardness. It's cool.


Saturday was more eventful but not as enjoyable because me and Alix both felt awkward and for reasons that I am not going to speak of but it wasnt because of eachother it was from outside influences. But we went to a bowling tournament and the mall and well just everywhere. But it was kind of good at one point because me and Alix got to talk about the drama thats been happening with Alix and my ex gf Johnna. Background on me and Johnna, we dated for 2 in a half years, and she controlled, hurt, broke and did everything bad you could possibly do to someones emotions and well Johnna has been starting bullshit with Alix and I am sorry but I don't like it when anyone starts drama but I especially dont like it when its with my girlfriend. But me and Alix got to talk to eachother about the situation and its because of that conversation that it made me realize how important I am to Alix and it also made me feel and realize just how important alix has become to me, like I feel like no matter what happens I feel like Alix is going to be on my side and just the same with me, I am always going to be on Alix's side because there is no way I will let anyone come in and start shit with my gf and get away with it and especially since its my ex, that just makes me even more frusturated because I am not going to let my ex walk all over my gf just because she dated me first, I really don't care who was there first, Alix treats me better than Johnna ever could and there is no way I would ever want to go back to someone like Johnna, my feeling for her vanished the day I realized that the years we dated were nothing but disfunction, and besides there isnt anyone else I want to be with other than Alix because all she has done since she has came into my life is make me the happiest person in the world. But anyways its because of that conversation we had that just makes me feel even more that Alix and I could go far and beyond. But saturday ended well, I got to for the 3rd night in a row (cause Alix stayed at my house on Thursday as well) to sleep next to my baby. It makes me so happy to go to sleep and wake up next to her. It just makes me feel like I don't have to be alone again.

But, today I just slept and hung out with friends and got to see Alix, and I don't it's getting to the point with me and her where me and her miss eachother even after minutes after seeing eachother. I hope this feeling doesn't go away.

No comments:

Post a Comment